Wednesday, November 26, 2003

I finished my paper for my Japanese Lit class today. It was amazing how much shit I was able to put in that thing. It was supposed to be 8 pages, but it only came out to 6, so I messed with the fonts a little. :-) I am so tired. I was working on my paper until 3 am this morning, then I woke up at 7 to go to campus. My boss let me change my work schedule so that I was able to work on my paper in the morning. So I typed and nodded off form 8:30 to 11:50, printed it and turned it in 5 minutes before it was due.

After work I put together the packet of paperwork that I need to sent to the company that has hired me. It needs to be in Tokyo by Monday, but I was too late for pickup today, and this holiday is getting in the way. UPS can get it there by Tuesday for $35 if I drop it off at there station on Friday, but I think FedEx might be able to do it by Monday for $55. I will go check them out this Friday.

I was so tired after all this that I went home, cooked dinner, and went to bed at 7:30. I am taking a break now. My brain isn't tired anymore, but my muscles are aching. Gotta rest up for the big day tomorrow though! I am going to eat so much!