Thursday, January 15, 2004

School, sick, camera


So school started. Last week. During the snow. Between skipping and snow, I have only gone to my music class once. Pretty good. Maybe I'll make it an every friday thing. Dr. Wright is as evil as ever. On the first day of class, she said to me "You called that a research paper?", and then later said said that I could go to her office and pick it up if I wanted to, but that I probably wouldn't want to. I probably don't want to.

Last Thursday I went to the Horseshoe with Louise and her friend. We were supposed to go see La Push at the Wild Buffalo. Everyone else in town was there however so it was sold out. So I sat in he Horseshoe and inhaled smoke and got sick. It is now one week later, and I am still sick. I won't disgust anyone who might me reading this with the details, but I got some antibiotics to fight the biotics that may or may not be growing in my nose.

I also got a new camera. I spent a week shopping on ebay for a medium format bellows camera to play with, but I got tired of it and bought something that I didn't research enough, so now I have this camera that is not as cool as I thought it was going to be. But hopefully I will be able to sell it to someone else dumber than me. Maybe I'll try a Russian one...