Thursday, July 15, 2004

Lightning! Thunder! Oh My!

There's a great thunder storm going on right now. It's pretty close, and really loud, and there have been at least 30 stikes already. There is so much, that I can't even tell which thunder comes from which lightening. My electricity even went out for a few seconds! Everything in my room goes badum with really close ones. Cool having a laptop eh?

Speaking of my room, do you want to see it?


Here's the right side of my apartment. To the left is my hallway and kitchen, and left of that, which you can't see, is my closet.


Here's the picture from the hallway. On the left is my water-heater. In front is my balcony, and folded up in the corner is my futon.


And here's my bathroom. It's all a separate plastic box with a drain in the floor, when when I need to clean it, I just hose everything down.