Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Surgery!!!

This is me at the hospital! Why am I in the hospital? I have a papaya sized lump (that's a Brazilian sized papaya) in my chest. So I was in surgery yesterday afternoon to have part of the lymph in my neck removed. It felt like they were pulling a lot more out of that, but anyway, I'm fine now. I'm taking a day off work tomorrow, but I'll be back at work on Thursday. I'll hear what the stuff they pulled out was made of on the 15th.

Kyle's still here. He never really left my apartment because he couldn't find his way to the station, and yesterday it rained the whole time. So today when I got home from the hospital, Ai and I took him to Shibuya, Harajuku and Shinjuku, then went out for dinner at a sushi place. We got him a ticket for the bullet train to Osaka tomorrow, so I'm taking him to Tokyo station in the morning.