Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Results

I know, you've been waiting for the results of the biopsy for a few weeks longer than I have. But Kelsey complained and make a stink about me telling everyone that I was in the hospital via my blog, so even though that wasn't the case, I decided to wait a bit longer. What they pulled out of my neck was a bit of Hodgkin's Lymphoma, so after thinking it through for a bit, I bought a round trip ticket to Seattle, and left Thursday and arrived in Seattle a few hours before I left.

For the last three days, I've been waiting for my doctors here to get everything together. Ma had been searching for a doctor that speaks Japanese to translate my medical records, but was unsuccessful until we found out that the local doctor that I was seeing for a referral was a Japanese major in college and had lived in Osaka. So he translated the stuff that needed to be done and faxed it to the clinic that I'm going to.

Ai has to go home tomorrow morning, and hopefully, I will get into the clinic tomorrow or monday.