Monday, August 08, 2005

Going somewhere

I haven't updated in a while, because there's really been nothing happening since Ai left a weeks ago. I've been hung up on trying to get copies of the biopsy slides from my hospital in Tokyo. The oncologist here said it would be much quicker to wait for them than start over here, but I was starting to have doubts. My doctor here emailed the doctor in Tokyo asking him to FedEx them, but when Ai called last week, she found out that he was on vacation, but was assured that he'd send them as soon as possible. The really frustrating thing is that I asked him for all this stuff weeks ago, but he said some of it would take too long. Apparently he only did the stuff that he could have done the next day for me to pick up before I left for Seattle. So he's finally sent them, and they arrived at my oncologist today, so I finally have an appointment this friday. Hopefully, I'll be able to start my treatment next week.