Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I Passed!!!


I can't believe it! I checked my grades today, fulling expecting to get an 'F' in my history class. (You know what they say, 'F' for effort...) I would have been completely happy with a C-. I had even checked on what classes I could use to replace it without having to take another history class, and was about to email the professor to see if I could take it without prerequisites.

So I checked my grades today, you know what she gave me? A B-!!!. Amazing. So next quarter, I have:



  • Music 104
  • Pre-Modern Japanese History
  • East Asia 302 - A big paper
  • Kanji 280 - To get enough credits for a full load

So next quarters only hard class will be East Asian studies, but it probably won't be that bad. Basically, I just have to write a paper. Now I just need some topic ideas.