Monday, December 01, 2003

POWER!!!


I think I got someone fired. It felt good. This guy was so slow and lazy. No customer services skills. He had to have been work study. He didn't know how to use the cash machine. He couldn't clean the milk that was dripping down my friends cup.

He couldn't make a Latté!

This is most inexcusable. The three of us went down there because I told them that Tony's coffee was better than Starbucks. My friend asked for hers to be hot, but when she got it, it was luke warm. When her friend asked for it to be hotter, he spilled half of it down the cup and didn't wipe it off all the way before handing it back to her. He didn't change the coffee when he made mine. It was terrible. My friends talked about how he should be fired.
Upstairs, I talked with the manager, and he was sympathetic when I told him about it and I got a new latté. I should have gotten my friends one too, but I didn't think about it and they didn't speak up. Once the manager figured out who it was, he assured me he would not be back next quarter. They had had problems with him before. We'd done it. hahaha!!!