Sunday, May 09, 2004

Moving in


I moved into my new apartment Saturday. I didn't know until Sunday that a famous serise of wood block prints were carved of this area.


This is a view of the bay I live near by Ando Hiroshige. Unfortunately, its not as beautiful now as it was then. It's still a pretty neat place though. There are hills all around, and they are all tree covered, and the bay has a bunch of fishing boats pleasure boats and sailboats. There are other prints of the area that I live here.

The place that I was using to host my pictures died on me 'cause I didn't do enough to trick them into thinking that I wasn't just using it to host pictures, so I have to find a new service before I can put up any more pics. Once I have money, I will get a real pay service, but if anyone knows a better place than Angelfire, let me know.