Monday, February 02, 2004

Week 5

Well, It's busy time now. I had my TESOL teaching observation last thursday. I think it went okay, but the response that I got from Donna was kind of strange. She said, "I suppose you want to know if you passed, and right now I can say it looks like it, but I have to add up the numbers first." Doesn't it seem like if she thought I passed, that her numbers would add up to me passing? It's not like this is a standardized test. It is based solely on her opinion. So if her opinion is that I passed, it seems like she'd know that I passed. I have a meeting with her this Wednesday to talk about it.

It's starting to become busy time. I have to have my annotated bibliography for my 20 page paper turned in tomorrow. Next week I have to have another bibliography and detailed outline for my 10 page history paper in, but I haven't even started researching yet. I barely know what I am writing about. So to prepare for all this, I spent the entire weekend not watching the Super Bowl commercials, but shopping for this. Cool eh?