Thursday, January 06, 2005

Job Search Continues...

I just got off the phone with a recruiter whom I sent my resume to earlier today. It doesn't seem very likely that I'll be able to get anything outside of teaching right now. I wish I'd studied something technical. He is trying to convince me to join his company though.

Head Hunting is something that I haven't heard any good things about, and when I told him this, and what company I had heard about, he wasn't at all surprised. He spend a long time telling me about how his company is much better than this other company because they care about their clients and try to help their employees to be successful. Salary is 100% commission based, but there is a base salary which until income from commission equals that. It really doesn't sound like a secure job if I end up not being good at it, but if I do end up being good, it has high earning potential.

I'd better just do on online tech degree... Ugh, I hate job hunting. Oh, I do have an interview with an english school though...